The Forbidden Forest: Podcast

 The Forbidden Forest

A podcast that'll leave you mystified!

After being a blogger for so long, I finally ventured to do something really crazy, scary and fantastic. I love talking and narration, stories, and endings, so, what would be better than a podcast??

 Recently, when I was going through the process of publishing Captive, my poetry book, I realised that I wanted to do this forever, content creation and bringing more into the world. Captive told you my story, but now I have the story of a character to share. 

I wrote this story a long time ago, but I don't know what I was waiting for, I thought I'd publish it as a book as well, but then I realised that it didn't have words to make a novel. And then another thought crossed my mind, I wanted to see my story, or hear it, or something, I thought to myself in that moment, and when I was taking a shower, listening to a podcast, it hit me! I wanted to be a podcaster too; now, enough talking and if you'll allow me, I humbly present to you, my podcast, The Forbidden Forest.







Synopsis: All her life, Extraña has felt like she doesn't belong to the real world, one day, after she passes out on her bed from exhaustion, she doesn't know she'll end up at a place she's never heard of before. When she enters The Forbidden Forest, secrets are revealed to her, and she finds someone who is just like her there. She's ready to fall in love, but Marvel won't let that happen easily.

This story plays with the threads of fate, finely entangled, so knotted that even I can't undo them, they'll have to save themselves; will they be able to??
Go and get drenched in the rain of this forest with me! 
I guarantee you I'm doing my best. I hope you'll hear Extraña's story and enjoy and despair with her.
My best.
L


Here is the link to my podcast:


Listen to the intro: 







Comments

Popular Posts