BE SAD!

BE SAD! Hey, before you smash the device on which you read my blog, please listen. I know you are cursing me and thinking how my mind works. Or if I even have a brain inside my skull. But I feel like YOU may know someone who is always sad (like me) and cherishes every happy moment that they get. That is because they crave happiness as they don't get much of it. That teaches us a simple thing about human behavior which is we desire what we don't have and once we achieve that, obviously, the craving and hunger for the thing subsides and goes away. Therefore, only the people who have tasted sadness, depression, anxiety, gloominess, anger etc value happiness and positivity. You may be thinking that what is that supposed to mean? Does that imply that you need to be sad to become happy? Sorta, depends on your choice and thinking. The people who surround you. The kind of atmosphere you've built for yourself  are some factors that have an adverse effect on your state of mind. All in all, what I mean is that : "YOU WILL HAVE SAD DAYS. THEY ARE INEVITABLE BUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH THEM. THEY WILL BRING YOU DOWN AND TAKE YOUR SMILE AWAY BUT THOSE DAYS FORCE YOU TO VALUE GOOD DAYS AND EVEN BETTER GREAT DAYS". Therefore, if you always have good days you'll wanna have some bad ones too. Not if you have dealt with a lot of sadness and rejection before. Today's quote of inspiration talking more about this, created by me, will be up on my INSTAGRAM :

https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/

Comments

Popular Posts