DEBUNKING MYTHS REGARDING FITNESS !

MYTHS! AAH!

  1. You need to cut off sugar entirely. As important it is for a person to reduce their sugar consumption to get into shape, cutting off sugar entirely is a really bad idea. Cutting off any food group can lead to abnormal growth, it can affect your mental growth and also lead to some diseases. All in all, you need to just REDUCE YOUR SUGAR CONSUMPTION. DON'T ENTIRELY CUT IT OFF.
  2. CHOCOLATE IS BAD FOR PEOPLE TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT. Y'all, I don't even need to start on this one. Unless you have an allergy from chocolate ( I AM SO SORRY ), you don't need to stop eating chocolate. But REMEMBER DON'T BINGE ON CHOCOLATES. MODERATION IS KEY, EAT CHOCOLATE WHEN YOUR HEART WANTS IT AND KALE WHEN YOUR BODY NEEDS IT.  I would recommend dark chocolate, it fulfills your chocolate need and you feel satisfied after consuming only a small amount. Moreover, it's really good for your heart. 
  3. You need to hit the gym regularly. In other words, you need to only exercise all the time. You can follow structured workouts, sometimes you may as well miss a session. It's okay, remember as long as you don't quit you ARE STILL IN THE BATTLE. Try to stay consistent but don't confuse consistency with helplessness and powerlessness, you still could miss a workout. Don't be too harsh. 
  4. YOU need to adopt DIETS. God, I can't even start with this. It's straight up b.s. As long as you are eating in moderation, you don't need to start living on air. 
  5. You can't workout anywhere except a GYM. Oh my gosh, you really believe that. Some fancy equipment can aid in your weight loss journey but I workout at my home, in my room and still sweat tons. 
  6. FRUITS HAVE SUGAR AND WILL MAKE YOU FAT. Y'all, come on, my post workout snack is a bowl of fruits and 2 glasses of lemon water which would roughly be 550 ml. Does it make me feel guilty. Why should it though? As long as I eat in moderation my life is set and so is yours. Fiber is necessary to catalyze your weight loss process and is really important for your body nourishment. They are rich in vitamins. Also the people trying to gain mass, you don't need to stop eating fruits. Just eat more of protein. 

Comments

Popular Posts