MY ANXIETY!

Today, the topic that I am covering is a bit unusual. I know that I never talk about this particular topic. But the reason for that is that I never thought that anybody would want to learn something or get to know something about me. I think that it's normal because I am going through this alone and nobody is in this fight against anxiety and active depression with me. NOBODY REALLY CARES, EXCEPT FOR ME. Why would they, they shouldn't have to because I am going through this. God!! This is harder than I thought. BEING VULNERABLE IS SCARY. But I wanted to share this with you guys to tell you that your are not frickin' alone. I know I don't necessarily believe the same for me but I swear that I am trying to. When Julia Michaels and Selena Gomez released anxiety, I was shook, I wouldn't have ever even thought that somebody could make something which is so good besides the one and only Shawn Mendes' (sorry if you're annoyed by my mentioning his name everywhere, I love him! ) "In my blood". Those songs describe the feelings of an average person dealing with anxiety. But my point here is that for every individual person IT'S DIFFERENT. Don't be fooled by the name anxiety, it's just as scary and mean as depression. The sleepless nights thinking about whether or not you're ever gonna get better and be happy, those anxiety attacks and the panic attacks, those days spent crying and alone waiting for someone to come pick you up. HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR, THE SAD TRUTH IS THAT NO ONE EVER COMES. When I cry alone and sad waiting for at least one of my family members to make it better for me, there's no one. I am called a drama queen for feeling pain. It's so hard to be positive when your own self is telling you that you are not worth it. That is the worst feeling ever. I am so sorry if you're going through the same thing, for those of you who feel alone I am here. I wanna help pick you up and it might make me feel better too. Feel free to d.m. me on my instagram. I will honestly, to the best of my ability try to comfort you and you can have a dialogue with me and share with me anything. Feel free to do so. I am still dealing with anxiety too. But I know I am strong enough to survive and conquer. SO ARE YOU! TRUST ME, IT'S WITHIN YOU TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL POWERFUL. YOU ARE WORTH EVERYTHING AND I LOVE YOU AND YOU LOVE YOURSELF TOO. DIG DEEP INTO YOURSELF AND FEEL IT. THE FEELING OF HOPE AND POWER IS ENOUGH TO OVERCOME A TON OF HATE AND DARKNESS. Follow me on Instagram @22_leah_. https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/

Comments

Popular Posts