"THE PURPLE DIARIES"

"THE PURPLE DIARIES" : EPISODE 3

*DISCLAIMER* PLEASE NOTE THAT I'M ON A WEIGHT LOSS AND HEALTH GAIN JOURNEY. THEREFORE, I'VE EXPERIENCED AND RESEARCHED MORE ON WEIGHT LOSS RATHER THAN WEIGHT GAIN. THANK YOU AND YOU MAY PROCEED. IF YOU'D LIKE FOR ME TO COVER WEIGHT GAIN AS WELL COMMENT BELOW AND D.M. OR COMMENT ON MY INSTAGRAM. THE LINK TO THE SAME IS HERE : https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/. 

Hey, beautiful creature, I'd like to thank you for again tuning in and checking out this post. I acknowledge and appreciate you and this means the world to me. So, if you're not aware of what I'm talking about then you should probably (actually it's a must) check out the first two episodes of "THE PURPLE DIARIES". You can find the link to the same here : https://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/

Now, I'd like for you to grab something to bite on while you explore  this post and get some knowledge about my fitness journey. Last time I talked about how I wasn't progressing at all and hadn't changed my eating habits. So, now I got really curious as to how I wasn't progressing at all despite the fact that I workout everyday positively and consistently. Well, SIMPLE ANSWER AND I WISH I COULD TELL MY PAST SELF ABOUT THIS BUT SOONER OR LATER I GOT TO KNOW THAT I WASN'T PROGRESSING AS 95% OF YOUR BODY IS FORMED BY WHAT YOU EAT AND THE REST IS SHAPED BY EXERCISE. I consumed a lot of sugar, processed food, junk and extra whole food. So, it really didn't matter if I spent hours in a gym or at my home exercising, I absolutely wasn't gonna see a difference. So, I researched a lot and to make your work easier and to convey  proper and convenient knowledge. I've summed up some important points and summarized all my research. Don't be too pesky and don't count every drop of water you drink. Sometimes, calorie deficits and counting and keeping track of your portions excessively and obsessively can mess up your mindset. Therefore, start slowly and the foods and mistakes I mentioned above, cut down on them slowly and avoid them slowly, respectively. So, does this mean you'll look into diets. Yeah, I decided that too. Guess what, it turned out completely useless. You don't wanna lose water weight and craze your body. You'll gain that lost weight immediately back afterwards and even more than you lost. Y'all remember diets promise you short term progress and you are likely to get off of it in no time. Hence, to ensure consistency develop a healthy lifestyle. I've shone more light on this in another post. The link to the same is right here : https://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-ultimate-guide-to-identifying.html

REMEMBER IT'S ALWAYS HARD. WHEN YOU START AND WHEN YOU'VE TAKEN A STEP FORWARD OR BACKWARD. BUT YOU'RE STRONG AND YOU'RE GONNA KEEP GOING. AFTER ALL, IT'S ALL WORTH IT IN THE END. "Understand what works for you and what you're main and annual goal is, only then will you be able to change yourself and for the better"-LEAH. 

Comments

Popular Posts