MY CHALLENGE FOR YOU!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

You may proceed. Hello, and thank you for clicking on this post. Your time will be well spent. I promise. I have a challenge for you and I need you to promise me that you'll adhere to this challenge and finish it. 

First off, I need to explain the challenge. It's basically a test of your patience and your values. I want you to help 5 people of any sorts. Don't discriminate. 2 of these people can be your family members and best friends but the other 2 people need to be strangers. 1 of them needs to be someone you don't like much. You can help by just forgiving them and getting back on talking terms with each other. Now to display your ACHIEVEMENT direct message me on my instagram https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/ and I will feature this achievement on my story. You might say that you don't have many followers but you'll feel proud of yourself for being successful at this. Another virtue of your's that will be tested is honesty. On your instagram you can post "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED AND SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED" AND TAG ME. A bonus would be to help yourself too by doing something you wanted to do and getting it done. All steps are mandatory and need to be followed properly and truthfully. I too will complete this challenge and finish it. Check my instagram out to see when I'll have finished it. I PROMISE YOU AND MYSELF THAT I WON'T CHEAT.

Comments

Popular Posts