"THE PURPLE DIARIES"

Hello, let me reintroduce myself, I am Leah. I wanna be a social figure, an influencer! I started a fitness journey and am still on it. Don't worry, I am not a bragger. I am starting the series: "THE PURPLE DIARIES", which is just a walk-through of my journey, failures during the time, the downs and all the success and ups, achievements etc. This is gonna be very interesting. Please stay in tune with my blog and make sure to follow me on instagram for exclusive updates. The link to to the same is right here: https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/. Go ahead, follow me, then begin reading the one and only:" THE PURPLE DIARIES".

A while ago, I looked at myself in the mirror. I saw an uncertain and lost person. She was not what I'd prefer now. She just was broke in every aspect of her life. She was someone, I hated and disliked. But now, I see a different person in the mirror, a better version. Moreover, an improved one. I am proud of her. I shaped her identity and she earned it. Let's pause. REWIND. Back to the time when I was someone not too good and satisfactory. I realized that nobody was happy with me because I wasn't happy with myself. My family hated me, I lost friends, respecting myself got harder and I started to doubt myself and fake a smile. I developed a persona. I looked fine but my thoughts were never together. It was hard to recognize and trust my own words. I developed anxiety and fell into active depression. I hit rock bottom. I drowned in my own tears. Then fast forward to me looking in the mirror and seeing a tired and torn person. I didn't like her. WHY WOULD I, HOW COULD I MAKE PEACE WITH SUCH A LOSER? I told myself, Lee come on, what are you doing to yourself. You can be so much happier and better. I started looking into journals, success, love, positivity, looks, body, weight, meals, workouts. Let me tell you that was the first step of my journey. CONFRONTATION AND REALIZATION. I'm not gonna lie but I haven't still coped up with anxiety. Good news: ACTIVE DEPRESSION GOT IT'S ASS HANDED TO IT BY ME. I am gonna tell you about my story of anxiety in "THE RED DIARIES", stay in touch for that. After some time passed, I started seeing that just some changes in different aspects of my life totaled and affected each other. They were interdependent on each other. My studies, health, relations with family members, friends, neighbors etc. everything changed. Imma not lie to you, to be honest and transparent, I was worried about my body the most. I just didn't like my figure. My body was just not ideal and I hated seeing my belly popping out, just everything I saw didn't please me. I didn't look in the mirror those days. I couldn't stand my own face so I stopped taking pictures and videos. I stayed away from everyone. My mom was supposed to lift me up but I hate to break it to you. Only I was there for me besides Jackie i.e., my teddy bear and my bestie. Love him and yeah, don't depend on people when you feel bad about yourself. "DON'T SPEND YOUR LIFE WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK ABOUT YOU, THEY ARE PROBABLY TOO BUSY WORRYING ABOUT THE SAME". So, I then took small steps which I'll talk about in the next chapter of "THE PURPLE DIARIES". REMEMBER, I NEVER THOUGH THAT I'D BLOG AND UPLOAD ON INSTAGRAM SO OFTEN. NOR DID I EVER THINK THAT I'D GET ANXIETY. "LIFE IS FULL OF FRICKIN' HURDLES. GET READY TO JUMP HARD AND HIGH"~LEAH. 

Comments

Popular Posts