WHAT YOU STAND FOR V/S WHAT YOU SHOULD STAND FOR!

WHAT YOU STAND FOR V/S WHAT YOU SHOULD STAND FOR!

So, press pause. Here we go, WHAT DO YOU STAND FOR? Please be honest and not to me but to yourself. Do the impossible because to be perfectly and completely honest, nothing is really impossible. As we progress through and evolve, what we think is impossible gets turned to possible in the blink of an eye. Don't worry you are not gonna have to read science in here. My blog is simply a reflection of my thoughts. Therefore, if you relate to my blog you can relate with me. You know what, when I started to question myself, the question I started with was WHAT DO I STAND FOR RIGHT NOW AND WHAT DO I WANNA AND PROBABLY SHOULD STAND FOR. Obviously, it took time to figure out the right answer or the right answer according to me. Just when I thought that I found the right answer, something instantly proved me wrong. Then I had to scavenger again for an answer. Well, my point being, it's hard. EVERYTHING IS HARD. "Don't stop when you're tired. Stop when you are done". Figure out what you're dream self looks like and why It should be your dream self. Nobody can actually put a full stop to your achievements and failures except you, duh! (And if you wanna know what my dream self stands for and looks like, stay in tune with my blog). YOU ARE THE HARDEST OBSTACLE IN BETWEEN YOUR DREAM SELF AND YOUR PRESENT SELF. SEE EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON YOU AND ONLY YOU.  Hey, what are you waiting for. Now go ahead and sketch out what your dream self looks like. CHOP, CHOP! and remember, "IT'S NOW OR NEVER". Be straightforward with yourself and you can achieve anything you'd like. GET READY TO HUSTLE AND WIN!

Comments

Popular Posts