MAINTAIN A FOOD DAIRY!

A "FOOD DIARY"! ESSENTIAL 

Hello and if you don't know what I call a food diary then keep reading to know and how it aids in your weight loss or weight gain journey's and just pretty much should be an essential in your life. So, a food diary basically consists of entries that you make at the end of your day. You can choose if you wanna enter the data about what you ate either before you sleep or when you have finished almost all your meals and snacks. So, this should be an essential because a food diary helps you keep track of how much you're eating and you can compare how much you're eating everyday and what's something your diet is deficient of or something you could possibly remove that could potentially threaten your progress. I know that it's hard if you don't write much but ease into the process of writing everyday and trust me this could help make your memory sharper because sometimes you have to think about what you ate for breakfast. Also soon I'm also gonna upload a follow-up post for this post that points out another wonderful and spectacular essential that's a hack and a catalyser in your health gain journey. So, stay tuned for that and to know more about what I eat in a day, I'll create a story on my instagram, so check out my instagram via this linkhttps://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/. So, keep living, loving and repeating. 

PEACE OUT!! LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING CARE OF YOURSELF. 

Comments

Popular Posts