STAND UP FOR WHAT'S RIGHT! (L.G.B.T)

*DISCLAIMER*

LOVE IS LOVE FOR EVERYONE. HOW ONE BEHAVES DEPENDS ON THEM. STOP JUDGING!

-Hello, I am Leah. I support L.G.B.T and would like to be an activist who fights for basic rights usually clutched away from people who fall under the categories of the community. So, if you are someone from the community and if I mention something or write something that potentially could hurt you or affect or offend you then I truly apologize because I don't mean anything bad for anybody and I am not against anybody. Also, I don't fall under any of the categories mentioned above, I'm straight so, the topic I've decided to touch is very sensitive for you and me. You're more then welcome to correct me in the comments below, but please don't spread hate in the comments. Thank you so much and please proceed to read what I think and want.-

First of all I'd like to clear that I'm in support of all people. All of us alike and no one stands different in my opinions. Therefore, keeping that in mind, I obviously don't hate people or am against anyone who supports and/or falls under the classifications of the L.G.B.T community. I feel like people shouldn't be judged and absolutely not hated for how they behave and feel. Let alone killed, murdered, burned and all the violent and aggressive actions taken against these people. Also, I gave it a lot of thought about how they are called mentally ill or sick for acting differently. If heterosexuals etc were in minority, then we'd be the one's who would suffer. That's terrible, eh? What about them? Seriously, think about it. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, these are just my thoughts and perceptions. So, aside from that I'd like to name some famous people who have come out as bisexuals, lesbian and gay, respectively, namely Lilly Singh aka Superwoman, Ariana Grande, Ellen DeGeneres, James Charles (love you sis). So, I'm just saying that to point out that I didn't know that they were from the L.G.B.T and when I got to know I didn't think differently about them. I still showed the same love for them. Seriously, when I learned that Ellen is actually a lesbian, I didn't care, in fact, I love her more so than ever because she is a like-minded person and incredibly hilarious. Same goes for everyone including Ari didn't become any less special, Superwoman still possessed the same strength and Sister James didn't become any less of a makeup artist. They kill it!! Same goes for everyone, we don't need to change anything about ourselves unless we feel like there is a need to. It's completely your prerogative and choice. So, with that I'll end this post as you're probably tired to hear my thoughts but I'll say that this was more like an insight into my puzzling mind and I posted about it on my instagram account, the link to which you'll find here:https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/. Go follow me, please. "LET'S CHANGE THE WORLD AND MAKE IT A MORE COMFORTABLE PLACE TO BREATHE IN FOR EVERYONE. LET'S MAKE IT EASIER TO LOVE OURSELVES AND OTHER'S. JOIN THE GREAT CAUSE AND LET'S MAKE PEOPLE WHO LOOK DOWN UPON OTHER'S RETHINK ABOUT THIS DECISION."`leah. I love you like always, so, keep living, loving and repeating. Until then peace out! 

Comments

Popular Posts