AN INSIGHT INTO MY MIND. WHAT I ACTUALLY FEEL!

Hello, I am Leah and I'd love to get to know you, be my bestie on Instagram; the link to my account and to make it easier for you to find it is right here: https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/. So, I promote positivity and living a healthy lifestyle a lot. DO I HONESTLY FOLLOW WHAT I ADVICE Y'ALL? Keep reading to find out. This year I got anxiety and suffered/ am suffering from active depression. I'll talk about my mental health in the upcoming "RED DIARIES: WHEN I FELL, I COULDN'T RISE", stay tuned. So, do I believe what I suggest y'all. Of course, I had such a negative outlook on everything and I was really really mad at the universe for keeping me alive. Therefore, I value happiness a lot and hence, wanna be positive. I am trying to incorporate healthy habits into my day to day life. I find it hard to believe how much I've changed- from a girl who never made her bed to someone obsessed with keeping things in an orderly manner. How I changed and what I've changed, these things have been addressed by me in some of my previous posts and I'll continue so remember to keep tuning in to my blog. So, I am pretty stressed right now and feel like I feel emptier than ever before but I'm sure I'll figure it out. Besides, I don't lie so I had to be honest with you. Instead of me showing you someone who's gotten her life together, I am showing you the true me and that girls broken in a way. However, don't get depressed and remember that there's always something to be grateful for and love. I don't wanna open up too much as I feel like I don't understand some emotions right now that I experience. Moreover, you have a way to make me happy and that's by supporting me. Please, please, please support me!! Thank you so much and until next time; keep loving, living and repeating. Peace out!

Comments

Popular Posts