REAL TALK.

This is not like usual posts from me i.e, no positivity. I am sorry in advance but you can leave and not continue reading If you want. This is basically a diary entry from me. Now before you start laughing your butt off at me, I know diary entry's are personal and private. Not to be shown off to the world but guess what I don't give a damn. My life SUCKS!!!!! I am making this entry so that my future self can remember that their is no such thing as "FRIENDS". You can come at me all ya want. Be my guest sweetheart and go ahead curse at me. I don't give a damn. I've finally had my share of bullies. I feel like I've hit rock bottom; my anxiety is getting worse. I freak out and snap at innocent people. I hate everyone around me. My family, so called friends, enemies, frenemies, myself, my life. All because of these so called bullies. I've not cried and cursed at myself so much in these past 14 years or so of my existence. They've commented on everything ranging from my body, status, parents, nature, character, personality, decency, passion, honesty. They've called me a faker 'nd told me that I've been looking for fame and bouncing off that fame from them. I've spent this past month proving myself and I've looked for someone to talk to. Guess what apart from my teddybears, nobody has time. My mother's been absolutely busy, my brothers' won't understand, my father doesn't have time, all my "friends" have turned against me, people who thought were my "friends" have been lying about me and defaming me. Sorry if you can't read this. This is for future Lee; when she reads this. I want her to laugh at me (the present Lee) because she's crying over someone else's opinions. I am crying writing this post, listening to Ariana Grande's "breathin". I can't help it, my mind, heart and soul are stuck on one thought. ---NOTE TO SELF---RIGHT NOW YOU NEED SOMEONE, AND TRUST ME NOBODY'S AROUND. THE ONE'S WHO CALL THEMSELVES YOUR FRIENDS DON'T GIVE A FRICK ABOUT YOU AND THESE BULLIES HAVE MADE YOU CRY SO MUCH. ALL OF THEM DEEMED THEMSELVES YOUR FRIENDS AND ASKED FOR YOUR HELP WHEN THEY NEEDED IT. Frankly you've been used sweetie, I promise your ass I won't let this happen ever again. YOU CAN'T TRUST ANYBODY**** So, cheer up and try not to fall down so hard again. 

NOW SOMETHING FOR Y'ALL. K, SO YOU'RE DEALING WITH SHIT RIGHT NOW TOO. YOU'RE STRESSED OUT ABOUT EVERYTHING. PEOPLE AT WORK AND/OR SCHOOL ARE BULLYING YOU. BELIEVE ME I CRIED. TO A POINT, WHERE I CAN'T FEEL MY EYES AND THEY HURT. BUT JUST BECAUSE A CERTAIN SOMEBODY MADE A COMMENT MINDLESSLY AND FORGOT ABOUT IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL ACTUALLY LET IT CRIPPLE YOU. LEARN A LESSON. WRITE A FRICKING LETTER TO YOURSELF LIKE A CREEP AKA ME. I PUT IT OUT ON THE INTERNET SO THAT I CAN NEVER LOSE IT. YOU WRITE IT IN YOUR DIARY OR SHARE IT WITH ME. HERE'S A LINK TO MY INSTA ACCOUNT:https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/. SO, LEARN AND TEACH YOURSELF. DON'T LET ANYTHING SOMEBODY ELSE SAID AFFECT YOU. THEY FEEL BETTER BY PUTTING YOU DOWN AND THINK THEY'RE COOL. THEN WHO'S THE BAD GUY!!?  THE PERSON WHO HAS HURT YOU WILL SUFFER BECAUSE THE PERSON WHO MADE ME SUFFER SAID ::"" KARMA IS A BITCH"". LET'S SEE WHAT SHE GETS. 

Comments

Popular Posts