I'm back!!

Oh! I missed writing on here. I swear, I've never thought about something so often. Welcome back, both to you and me. 

I'm so sorry, I've been in shackles this whole time. But I'm here now, aren't I? So, I think I'll start by updating y'all with something new about what I'm doing. So, I've been writing poems y'all, so that's dope and new. I'm planning on publishing them once I finish them. Second, I'll change my workout plan to something a little more intense. And this y'all won't believe; I've yet to make my theme page for the month of march on my journal!! ( exam fever had me in it's claws). So, I've got to redecorate my room, buy some clothes, get some toys and make some noise. NO, but for reals though I've literally been on fire these past days because I was so stressed on account of my first assessment tests. 

" BELIEVE YOU CAN BE HAPPY, YOU CAN LIVE YOUR LIFE AND Y'ALL TRULY YOU WILL START TO!!". I feel so lucky to be back, I'll upload :"The Red diaries", basically an account of my anxiety and depression to maybe help you relate and get through anything you might be going through. 
Love y'all, tune in to my blog for more.💛
Until next time keep Living. Loving. Repeating.

Comments

Popular Posts