My Favourite T.V Shows!

Mi Favorita Programas De Televisión! 🥞
T.V time!!

1. F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Well, this is a classical comedic show. But let me tell ya, it's relatable and you can watch around 10 seasons  in a month. I'm a sucker for this show. If you're looking for something to fill your time with, this option is definitely it. If you've not seen this show then alas! but you still have time. THIS SHOW IS A MUST!! 💅🏻 

2. Brooklyn Nine-Nine

I haven't seen all of the show yet, I'm still watching season 7 ( I still can't get over the previous ones),  so the show is comedic too with a different flavour. Bless yourself with this show. It helps me relieve tension. It's an amazing stress buster.

3. Riverdale

This show is something that I'd been dying to watch and finally, in quarantine, I made my wish come true. Trust me this show is a wonderful thing, I might be biased because I like these kind of shows, but trust me, it's so much better than what I expected. It's romantic, thriller, mystery, tragedy, murder; you'll see for yourself.


4. Pretty Little Liars 

So, this show is totally new to me but I thought that since, I've been planning on watching it for about 6 months now, I'd tell ya too. I am in love with it already, I'm halfway through season 1.

5. KOREAN DRAMAS

This one might confuse you but I love Korean dramas and series... I love, love, love them because they are short and well scripted with cute actors. Here are a few of the ones that I've watched or am watching rn:

  • Revenge Note ( S1 and S2) { I already hear someone saying "yeah!!!"}
  • Uncontrollably Fond
  • Weightlifting Fairy -Kim Bok Joo
  • My Girlfriend Is An Alien ( This is a Chinese drama)
  • The Heirs 
  • My love from the star
  • Goblin 

All in all, these shows got me through a lot of crap. I sincerely hope you enjoy them as well. Go EXPLORE! 'Til next time: keep Living. Loving. Repeating.

Adìos!


Comments

Popular Posts