Happy Mother's Day!

Feliz día de la madre!

Bonne fête des mères!

해피 어머니의 날!
                             Anneler günün kutlu olsun!

If there is one person in this whole wide world who I can and do trust with anything and everything, it's my mother. She has always been there for me. 

On 22nd April 2005, I was born, and probably the first person to hold me must've been a doctor or a nurse ( let's be real) but after them, my mom must've held me. Even if I don't remember that moment, I'm grateful for it. I'm grateful for the many times she held me against her chest, I'm thankful for the many times she wiped away my tears; I'm absolutely grateful for when she gave birth to me and then proceeded to take me home along with my father, I'm grateful for all the times when she protected me, I'm grateful for the times when she reached out to kiss me and wish me on my birthdays, I'm grateful for the times when she got mad at me but we made up, I'm grateful for when she helped me walk, I'm grateful for when she called me cute nicknames ( which I won't reveal, they're really special), I'm thankful for when she solved my problems, I'm grateful for when she scolded me, and I'm thankful for the many kisses, hugs, and whatnot she's given me. I'm grateful for all the moments I've had with her. I love my mother and I'm sure you do too. If unfortunately, your mother passed away when you were young or you've not really met your mom or anything of that sort, I'm extremely sorry. I hope you've got other people who are close to you and care about you. Sending love to you. 💕💕I don't really know how to explain what "Mother's Day" means to me; partly because my mom is really simplistic and realistic, she doesn't like getting credit. But here I am and I wanna say this to my beautiful mum: I'm indebted to you, forever. I love you and thank you for being such an important person in my life. Thank you for being the best always and you are a part of me, the better one, I'd say. I love you a lot and always will. 👑🧕🏻💕 Every day, a mother does a lot of things for her children, right?? Well, pair up a mother's qualities with a doctor's attributes and voìla, you have my mom. Every day she helps people and inspires me to be better and kinder.  Okay, I'm not gonna pretend as though we have a perfect relationship because Imma be honest, we get into a lot of verbal arguments and confrontations but I end up going back to her in the evening and apologizing because I can't stand her being mad at me or not talking to me. If you're a daughter I'm sure you can relate. All in all, I love my mama and I can't imagine a life without her, I don't want to... I can't. 

If you're reading this right now, please go and hug your mother.  Life is short and it isn't worth being mad at someone. Buy her something beautiful or cook her something yummy; she's your mum after all, I'm sure she'll like anything meaningful you do for her, ranging from a card to a kiss and a hug ( these are compulsory btw). And if for some unfortunate reason you haven't talked to your mum in a long time because you live faraway from her then invite her over or go over to her for just a cup of coffee and gossip. Don't forget to wish your nana and grandmother, they are sweet angels too and mothers above all. 

Thanks for reading this post and hope, you'll come to read again! Happy Mother's Day to all amazing mothers!! Until next time, keep living, loving and repeating.

Comments

Popular Posts