ERASE YOUR OLD SELF!

ERASE YOUR OLD SELF! LET GO OF YOUR PAST!

HIT ERASE!

Y'all are probably sick of me now but hear me out and bear with me, please! Listen or maybe read. Do you feel guilty for some of your past actions. They don't have to be from a really long time ago. It could be something that date's back to a day or maybe even a second and since I've talked about self-love a lot. I owe it you to actually help you through the first step. Here we go, I know that we all for sure make mistakes. From Taylor Swift to my perfect mama to a dumb ass like myself. It's okay to feel and fail. No, don't laugh. I AM NOT KIDDING. I stumble across my clumsy butt every damn day. But I tell myself that I need to get up and work for the goals that I set. Think of yourself as a pencil and you have an eraser at the top. But now the real question is that you regret something and feel loaded with guilt. What can you do to make way for your new dream self? Simple answer : let go of your past memories. Erase your old self who doesn't match your dream self. Now think to yourself and close your eyes. Visualize yourself as a computer and try to delete the folder named, "MY PAST". Done. Now, permanently delete this folder because all you're gonna need from it is the experience, knowledge, failures, strength and wisdom. Let this sink in and all the failures and mistakes pass. They can't actually make you. You have the power to cloak yourself from this and keep putting in the work to achieve your dream self. You need to try again and again for this because it took me three tries to accomplish this. Love yourself and with this I conclude my series about self love. I thank you so much for giving me your precious time. "This means a lot to me because you have the strength to CONQUER AND RULE"~LEAH. MAKE SURE TO CHECK OUT ALL THE POSTS REGARDING THIS SERIES.~LEAH. HERE ARE THE LINKS TO THEM OR YOU COULD SEARCH "SELF-LOVE" AND IT WILL PRESENT ALL THE POSTS. THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND KEEP DREAMING. 

https://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/2019/03/my-dream-self.htmlhttps://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/2019/03/what-you-stand-for-vs-what-you-should.htmlhttps://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/2019/03/your-value.html

Comments

Popular Posts