"THE PURPLE DIARIES"

 "THE PURPLE DIARIES"EPISODE 2


Hello, thank you so much for tuning in again. I really really appreciate you and acknowledge you. Now, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go ahead and check out the first episode of "THE PURPLE DIARIES". Here is the link to the same: https://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/2019/03/the-purple-diaries.html.

After I took the decision of changing me for the better or worse, I made a big mistake of looking at other peoples transformation photos, magazine covers of models and the worst some people flexing with their perfect bodies. I was shattered. Moreover, the flame inside me that had been ignited started to waver and I just got tired and discouraged before properly starting. So, my advice to you is avoid two things if you are trying to get fit. 1, DON'T LOOK AT OTHER PEOPLE'S PROGRESS TOO MUCH. THAT CAN NEGATIVELY AFFECT YOUR MORALE AND YOU'LL FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH YOURSELF. 2, DON'T LET YOUR CURRENT WEIGHT PUT YOU DOWN. THEREFORE, TO POTENTIALLY AVOID FALLING DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE, YOU SHOULDN'T LOOK AT YOUR WEIGHT. AT LEAST, I NEVER DID AND I STILL SEE A DIFFERENCE. BUT YOU ARE DIFFERENT THAN OTHER'S INCLUDING ME, SO, DO WHAT SUITS YOU IN THIS SCENARIO. So, I can't of stepped back to square one but kindness to yourself is important. I told myself that lee, it's now or never. If not you and right now then who and when? Be at peace with yourself. Remember: "REJECTION IS PROTECTION". It means that something that didn't workout for you probably didn't because it wasn't supposed to and there is something much better planned to happen to you. So, I fell bad and didn't want to get up. But LEAH was strong and she did. Afterwards, I started to workout everyday. I was persistent and consistent. But I didn't see any results in a long time. Mind it, I hadn't changed my bad eating habits yet. I then realized that I didn't progress at all but it's okay I then knew what I was doing wrong. It took time and effort to see this mistake. "Find what's right for you and work on it because no one else will"~LEAH. 

BONUS: LISTEN TO UPBEAT AND MUSIC THAT YOU LIKE WHILE WORKING OUT. IT HELPS YOU AND DIVERTS YOUR BRAIN. YOU'LL PERFORM BETTER AND MORE ENJOYABLY. 

Comments

Popular Posts