"THE PURPLE DIARIES"

"THE PURPLE DIARIES" : Episode 4

DIETS RUIN YOUR PRETTY MINDSET! COME ON, YOU DO KNOW IT WON'T WORK. YOU WANNA FLOURISH IN THE LONG HAUL. YOU DON'T WANT DISAPPEARING SHORT-TERM SUCCESS. 


Hey, I love your devotion already. I can't thank you enough for taking this time to improve yourself and work towards a better version of yourself. I truly appreciate this and moreover, you took the time to know more about me. That really makes me happy. Now, I looked up healthy foods and started to eat healthy. Ya know that phase of excitement and obsession when you start. I stuck to a frickin' calorie deficit and started to count calories. Whatever I ate, before starting I'd always look at the food label ( which basically states the nutritious value of the food ). That was a bad habit and I'm still dealing with it. In the start my mom didn't care but then she repented this habit and despised it. Little did I know, I actually grew more rebellious and then secretly checked the food label. In short, I screwed up and I grew crazy. I lost appetite and I didn't wanna eat at all. That just led to stress and tension. FACT : STRESS AND TENSION CAN LEAD TO VARIATION IN WEIGHT AND IT'S NOT ALWAYS GOOD. That made me stop progressing again but after dealing with rejection and negativity, I decided to stay positive. I devised a rule for myself which helped me not lose my mind and still eat healthy. Mind it, you don't wanna binge on anything. Nor healthy neither unhealthy food. Both are equally dangerous and harmful. So, the rule that I devised was basically that I'd have a "free day" on every Sunday. P.s.a., I chose Sunday because that's the I know for sure Imma be at home. But take whatever day works for you. Besides from this cheat day, I could have some sugar or chocolate but in the earlier half of the day. I WORKOUT IN EVENING AT 5:00 pm so, after that no sugar was allowed for me. Nothing too heavy. A good amount of water, a fruit bowl with at least 2 fruits and some rice. Again I drank milk but lately I haven't got the time to do so. Oops! I am the queen of committing mistakes. This rule has helped me love eating healthy and not crave much sugar. Obviously, it's really hard to ignore too much but start slow and easy. You'll see things align and you'll find the way but you need to put in the work for you because your future self begs you to do so. You'll be really proud of yourself, that's my promise to you. Therefore, in this diary we talked about how to stay sane and consistent in your health journey."REMEMBER THIS IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END NEVER COMES YET YOU ACHIEVE SO MUCH AND LEARN SO MUCH THAT YOU DON'T NEED AND WANT IT TO END. HEALTH JOUNEY = A BETTER YOU"~LEAH.

I also found it really helpful 'cause you really can lose your mind when it comes to shaping a new identity who is a sum of all your setbacks and achievements. I've talked more about this in my post called 'ERASE YOUR OLD SELF'. The link to the same is right here : https://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/2019/03/erase-your-old-self.html. HEY, DON'T HATE YOURSELF IF YOU FAIL. BE PROUD BECAUSE TAKING THE INITIATIVE TO CHANGE YOURSELF IS NOT SOMETHING EVERYONE CAN DO BUT WE SURE CAN LEARN. 

Comments

Popular Posts