WHAT I EAT IN A DAY!

DO I EAT HEALTHY OR AM I A COMPULSIVE LIAR?

Hey, I'd love to tell you what I eat and I promise I'm not gonna embellish anything. I will be honest. Though I haven't written about such a topic that revolves around my lifestyle and eating habits or what I do. Tell me in the comments below if you'd like to know more about me. Thank you so much for again tuning in again. 
WHAT DO YOU THINK!?

So, on to the topic. In the morning, after I have done my morning routine or ritual. I get a book and a novel to read while having my breakfast ( IF YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT BOOK I'M READING R.N. YOU CAN CHECK MY INSTAGRAM. THE LINK TO THE SAME IS RIGHT HERE : https://www.instagram.com/22_leah_/). So, for my breakfast I start with two cups of water. Sometimes plain water, sometimes with a bit of honey in each one and recently with lemon. FACT : BREAKFAST HELPS YOUR WEIGHT LOSS JOURNEY AS YOU ARE LESS LIKELY TO BINGE DURING THE DAY. Afterwards, I take a cup of tea with two pieces of bread and an omelette. A special recipe for a tasty and healthy omelette has been laid down by me. Here's the link to the samehttps://lifesitivity.blogspot.com/2019/04/healthy-omelette-recipe-leahs-healthy.html. Sometimes, I also eat something else on top of all of this. Depends on my mood and how I feel like. Then I drink a lot of water. In the afternoon, I have something sugary like a piece of dark chocolate or a biscuit like Oreo cookies. NOTICE : Sometimes, to accompany these biscuits I have a cup of lipton tea. But rarely once or twice a week. Not very often. So, I have a moderate lunch with a lot of water around 1:00 pm in school and a bit later at home. Then around 4:30 pm I have another cup of tea with a bread piece or something else. NOT ANYTHING TOO HEAVY. After I workout, I have a fruit bowl composed of two fruits, well cut and presented and prepared by me. I have some water with that and a very light dinner afterwards with some more water. T.b.h lately, I haven't had milk. But I plan on getting back to that. We'll see and I'll keep you posted. Besides, on Sundays I have cheat days which are free for me. Although, now there is not much difference between my normal and cheat days. Then that concludes my day. Please make sure to follow me on my Instagram and comment on this post what you'd like to read next. On my instagram I've been super active lately. Thank you and keep living, loving and repeating.

Comments

Popular Posts